Thursday, September 8, 2016

My favorite fall weeknight meal: crockpot chicken and stuffing


It's getting so close to that cozy time of year! Even though it's still hot here you can still feel fall in the air. This crockpot meal is my most favorite. It just makes me feel like watching "The great pumpkin", making some apple cider and putting on a comfy sweater.  Fall is like the starting of the magical season....and, I'm ready for some plaids (and football). 

Easy peasy recipe in 3,2,1....

Ingredients:


2 lbs (about 4 chicken breast)
1 (6oz) box of stuffing mix
1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken condensed soup
3/4 cup sour cream
1/3 cup water

Directions:
1. Lightly spray your crockpot and place chicken breasts on bottom. (I cut mine up into strips) 
2. Pour stuffing onto the chicken.
3. Mix soup, sour cream and water together in separate bowl. Pour over chicken and stuffing. 
4. Cook on high about 4 hours depending on your crockpot...
** you can add green beans onto the top of this, but I don't prefer it that way. I always just make a side of green beans and cornbread muffins to go with it.

I have never tried turkey with this, but I bet it would be fantastic! I may have to try that next!
Enjoy!
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

They make a Wi-Fi crockpot!!! Look at that beauty!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment