Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Unravel me


"He has a hundred thousand million kisses and he's giving them all to me."

..."He's leaving a trail of fire along my torso, one kiss after another, and I really don't think i can take much more of this; I really don't think I can survive this. There's a whimper building in my throat, begging to break free and I'm locking my fingers in his hair and I'm pulling him up, onto me, on top of me
I need to kiss him."

Yep, this one's pretty steamy friends.

Spoilers from now on:


I always root for the "wrong" guy, the "bad" guy. I can't help myself. I thought these books were going to be different. I was all gung-ho for Adam after the last book and I was on board the I-Hate-Warner train. But, Hot-Damn! This book completey flipped my switch. I adore Adam, but his and Juliette's "love" scenes are NOTHING compared to what just went down with her and Warner. And, No, I don't think it's all physical. He can quote her journal like it's the Bible or something. He is intense with his feelings, he actually lets himself beocome vulnerable to her.

Whew. I don't know how I feel about the end of this one. There are so many possibilities. Juliette seems to be darker..... And, Kenji.... Something is off with him.....

Can't wait for #3.

Team Warner. (for now, let's see what you're made of Adam!)

No comments:

Post a Comment