Thursday, September 1, 2016

Music is good for the soul


Click here if video wont play
I get such a peace and relaxation from playing the piano. I am so glad my mom "made" me go to lessons all those years ago. I've been playing for about 25 out of my 31 years. I can play all kinds of genres, but hymns are probably my favorite. They are like a comfort food for me; I can improvise and add to them, I don't have to be perfect when playing a hymn and I obviously associate them with church. Jesus=peace, so it adds up to me.

Some may shy away from talking about religion, but Jesus is such a huge part of who I am, I don't think I could just turn that part off-or turn my back on him.

Anyone have a favorite hymn? Requests?
Just be prepared, there will probably be a rugrat hitting the keys or giggling in the background. πŸ˜›

Love to all.✌✌ ❤❤🎢🎢

No comments:

Post a Comment