Wednesday, September 7, 2016

READ THIS BOOK!!!!BUY THIS BOOK!!!!GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











If I could convince you to buy and read a book, this would be it! Go ahead and do yourself a favor and order #2 as well. This is the kind of book that really captivates the mind! It was easy to envision the scenery-the palace, the clothing, Shahrzad herself.  The author forces you to feel the emotions-the hate, the betrayal, the longing, the confusion, the love. The book was a delicacy... You want to enjoy it for as long as possible, but can't help but gobble it up. I haven't felt this way about a book in a long time....I'm not going to say I've been in a rut, but I haven't read anything I just want to recommend to the world either. This book just blows everything I have read lately out of the water. It's in a league of it's own. Have I persuaded you to try it out yet????!!!!??!?!?!?

Brief Plot: (trying not to give too much away)

There is a King, Khalid, whom everyone views as pure evil. He marries a girl each night and kills her by the next dawn. No one knows why. He is just assumed to be a tyrant. His next bride will be Shahrzad or Shazi for short. She, to much confusion, volunteers herself. Shazi vows to herself she will serve venegence for all the girls slain-her friend Shiva especially.  But, she has to survive the night first. Without divulging too much, Shazi eventually begins to see there is more than meets the eye when it comes to Khalid. Even though he is a monster, there may be something redeeming in him and a reason behind his madness.

Tariq has loved Shazi since they were kids. He refuses to let her die at the hands of a lunatic king. He is determined to save her, to stop him. He will move mountains for Shazi. Only, where does one begin a revolt?


Ahhhhh!!!!  Just typing about this one, makes me want to go back and re-read it! Yes, it's that good!!!! I don't think I can do it justice.



I can't be the only one who read Shahrzad as Charizard can i?!?!?!?!? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment