Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bummer man.....


So, while Taylor, Dad and I were in Nash-Vegas we went to the Country Music Hall of Fame. I have some issues with this place.... It was like these baby displays for some of the pioneer's of Country Music and you get down stairs and freaking Luke Bryan has this monster display!?!???! I know he was the artist of the year and that's fine, but geeze! I don't even remember seeing anything about George Straight, not much George Jones either! Of course, a lot of the BIG names were represented, but I just felt bored and let down. There wasn't much interactive things either.... They had a kids "station" where we made little access passes. (Taylor felt like he was in the most awful place on earth, so I 1000000% do not recommend this for younger kids, unless they're some sort of country music-aholic.) There were listening stations set up randomly and a couple of little films. But, for the kind of costly admission, it was not worth it for me (or DAD) at all!
Coolest type-writer! want list! ;)

The face of misery....and we were just getting started....


The one thing I will say for this place is they did give Mr. Dylan some credit! I adore Bob, so they get a bonus point for that!




This is a horrible picture, but I laugh when I see it. Look at Taylor....he is so not feeling it. He's over there just drinking his water, looking like this is his own personal hell! 


Taylor and I both gave this 1.5 out of 5 stars. I do not recommend this place. Giant waste of money and time. 


                                           "Somebody told me when I got to Nashville
                                            Son you finally got it made
                                            Old Hank made it here, we’re all sure that you will
                                            But I don't think Hank done it this way
                                             I don't think Hank done it this way" 


No comments:

Post a Comment