This seemed cheap and easy-which is what most of us mom's are going for, as long as the result is fun/tasty/worth it.... So, Taylor and I have decided to try it out, since tomorrow is July 4th!
|Ignore that Jack-O-Lantern.... Doesn't everyone keep one out year round to throw Dolla Bills in?!?!?!?|
- Standard size Red and Blue Jello box (or whatever colors you want)
- 4 cups of Sprite (I had over half of my 2 liter bottle left over)
- 2 cups of water
- 2 Square pans (We are testing out a bundt size and a casserole size)
|What kind of a face is that?!?!?|
- Bring 1 cup of water to boil in each pot. (So, you will boil 2 cups total with 2 separate pots)
- Remove from heat and dump the jello into each pot. Stir!!!! (This was Taylor's favorite part.
- Measure 2 cups of sprite and pour into pan #1, repeat step for pan #2 (another enjoyable part for Taylor)
- Pour the hot jello mixture into the pans, one blue-one red. (I did this part, since it is HOT and splashy)
- Place each pan into the freezer.
- Allow to Freeze overnight-I'd say atleast 6 hours....
|<<<<<Is the messy part of my Blog making sense to you yet??!?!?>>>>>|
I will post the results tomorrow! Cross your fingers for Success!!!!!!
Happy 3rd of July.... Enjoy your Lee Greenwood tonight and tomorrow! :)