Crockpot Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe!
Go grab your Crockpot… you’re going to love this simple recipe :)
· 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix (any brand will be okay)
· 2 cans Strawberry Pie Filling (21 oz. each)
· 1 stick Butter (melted)
Really Easy Directions:
· Spray inside of Crockpot with non-stick cooking spray
· Empty cans of Strawberry Pie Filling into bottom of crockpot, and spread out evenly.
· In medium mixing bowl, combine dry Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly. (break up any large chunks).
· Pour cake crumble mixture over strawberries in crockpot, and spread out evenly
· Cover crockpot with lid.
· Cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or LOW for 4 hours.
· Serve with Ice Cream or Whip Cream.
Note: you can substitute any flavor of pie filling. My hubby loves the cherry pie filling.
Stars: 5 out of 5....super easy!
Crockpots can be found here